Where are we?


View Where are we? in a larger map

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Tired or not...

It pays to take a second and look around a room before taking it. After a gruelling 6 hour bus ride that felt more like 20 hours, walking around the wrong way in Siagon (or HCMC) for 20 minutes and being drenched in sweat, we went to check into a hotel that had decent reviews and was cheap. Just before we decided to stay, I checked the mattress out, and thank god for that! As my face shows in the picture, there was something not so nice there. A couple of clusters of bed bugs were waiting for us to crawl into bed. First time either of us saw them, and let me say, I am so glad I checked the mattress. We left that hotel, I had to grab our passports from the staff though since they just wanted to give us a better room. No thanks. A short walk down the street to a nicer place and a quick inspection has us staying at a place that should remain itch free tonite! Long story short...take two seconds and check out the mattress seams, it could save you a tonne of headaches!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No English? No problem, just translate us!!